The Aftercare department was created in response to the lack of a support and follow- up service for the establishment and successful development of investment projects in the country.
With the belief that a satisfied investor is the best country promoter, the Aftercare Department’s main objective is to facilitate the development of companies already established locally, by guaranteeing that their operations run smoothly, supporting the full implementation of their investment plans and promoting reinvestment. Additionally, it encourages the establishment of strategic alliances between companies to boost Nicaragua’s economic growth.
The Aftercare Department is responsible for channeling investors’ concerns to the appropriate institutions of the central and municipal government, through a close relationship and support to these institutions.
• Support the incorporation and start-up of operations of foreign companies that will be establishing in the country.
• Ensure the implementation of the investment plans of foreign companies established in the country.
• Facilitate and expedite government procedures necessary for the operation of companies.
• Identify problems or obstacles faced by established companies to propose improvements in the investment climate.
• Diversify the destination of investments in the country.
• Contribute to economic development and job creation in Nicaragua by promoting reinvestment among foreign companies.
• Support in carrying out and speeding up government procedures.
• Identification of the ideal option of real estate for the investment project.
• Identification of potential local partners to create productive linkages and joint ventures.
• Assistance in solving problems related to the operation of the company.
• Assistance to investors and their families in the process of establishing in the country.
• Support in the planning, development and start-up stages of reinvestment projects.
• Facilitate communication between the Government of Nicaragua and the investor, through the Government-Investor Network (GIN).
• Facilitation in the formulation and evaluation processes of investment projects.
• Facilitation in the process of cultural adaptation of the foreign investor and his family in Nicaragua.
• Be part of a network of contacts of public and private institutions.
• Improvement of the country’s investment climate.
Government-Investor Network (GIN)
The Government-Investor Network (GIN) provides an online communication channel between investors and public institutions linked to the development of prioritized economic sectors. This neutral platform allows both open and private discussion of impediments faced by investments in order to facilitate their growth in the country.
The GIN seeks to use investors’ experience to identify obstacles and offer solutions, streamline the government's response to requests from investors and contribute to the economic development of Nicaragua.
Sectors involved in the GIN:
• Agribusiness & Forestry
• Business Process Outsourcing
• Energy, Infrastructure and Mining
Certain requirements must be met to join the GIN. For more information, contact the Aftercare Department.
Guacalito de la Isla
Tourism project located in the department of Rivas.
“We are pleased to express our deepest gratitude towards PRONicaragua, especially to the Aftercare Department for all the support they provided Guacalito de la Isla during its establishment process. We would also like to thank the MINSA for helping us obtain the Cosmetics Import and Distribution License, and the MTI for their support in the building process of a new access road from Tola to the project.”
Guacalito de la Isla - 2012
Ball Horticultural Company (Las Limas, S.A)
American horticultural company with high-end technology
“The corporation analyzed several properties before deciding to invest in Estelí. Some of the factors that most attracted our attention were the city’s climate, its citizen security and the productivity of the Nicaraguan labor force. We would like to thank PRONicaragua for its efficiency while providing us with macro and micro climate analyzes that accelerated our decision making process, as well as their efforts in the search for properties, all of which represent the basis for our success in Nicaragua.”
Las Limas, S.A. - 2012
Taiwanese company specialized in shoe box manufacturing.
“We would like to express our deepest gratitude to the Aftercare team for the effort and dedication they brought for the emission of a Technical Circulation for our warehouse. After only a few days of contacting PRONicaragua, we obtained a positive answer and efficient follow-up, which allowed us to provide our clients with rapid answers.”
Goodbox - 2012
Download Aftercare Brochure
For more information about aftercare services, contact us at